- Do you know how leaders perceive you in the workplace — and beyond?
- Do you offer a unique brand proposition, or are you just another face in the crowd?
- Are you getting recognized, and is your career on a forward-moving trajectory?
- Have you earned the respect and reputation you need to get ahead?
When someone truly shows up, you know it. Within seconds you’re impressed, intrigued, engaged and want to learn more – and maybe even do business with them in the future. In every setting and every environment, they’re great leaders, power players and innovative thinkers, and it always comes through and always makes the difference.
It’s time for you to “show up.” ShowUp! is rooted in the notion that excelling in business is all about four Rs: Relevance, Respect, Reputation and Results!
The ShowUp! Success-Drive FrameworkTM supports you in maximizing the four Rs, delivering a solution that integrates all facets of YOUR personal brand — BrandYOU! — to include:
- Identifying and validating your core attributes including strengths, skills/talents, personality traits, and track record
- Determining which of your traits are unique and make you stand out in the crowd
- Crafting your personal brand statement
- Elevating your executive presence in terms of…
- How You Look, from professional appearance to wardrobe to body language and gestures
- How You Act, including business etiquette and social skills
- What You Say & How You Say It — specifically verbal and non-verbal communication
- Activating your on-line and off-line personal brand visibility campaign to promote BrandYOU
By projecting a strong personal brand and a powerful presence you’ll be perceived as relevant, garner the respect you need and shape the reputation you desire — and that’s when you’ll get noticed and realize RESULTS!
- AirPlus International
- Capital Concierge
- Delta Career Education Corporation
- Fannie Mae
- Heart Rhythm Society
- Helios HR
- McGuire Woods, LLP
- Verizon Wireless
- Viking Cruises
- Emerge Virginia
- National Hispana Leadership Institute (Executive Leadership Program)
- National Hispana Leadership Institute (Latinas Learn to Lead Program)
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS)
- American University School of Business
- John Hopkins University Carey Business School
- Dress for Success Washington D.C.
- Girl Scouts of the National Capital Area
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA)
- Bethesda Women in Business Conference
- Congressman Jim Moran’s Women’s Issues Conference
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce
- Middleburg Women
- National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) Annual Conference
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce Women’s Conference
- Virginia Women’s Business Conference
- Women in Technology (WIT)